The Newbridge School Vision :
Our Vision is to…………….
- Regularly consult the children and young people, staff, parents and governors about school life.
- Develop independence in the children and young people and provide a wide range of opportunities for effective learning and social interaction.
- Be a secure, stimulating and happy school where pupils and staff can learn together.
- Promote and develop inclusion throughout the school, with mainstream partners and in the local community.
- Be a school that other schools will want to learn from and where new ideas are welcomed.
- Develop the roles of all staff.