Newbridge Outreach Service offers support to pupils in primary and secondary schools in Redbridge who have;
- Physical difficulties e.g. cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy
- Medical conditions
- Dyspraxia and Dyslexia
- Difficulties with handwriting and recording of ideas and concepts
- Difficulties in P.E. requiring specialist physical programmes
- Difficulties with fine motor control.
Support may be offered through;
- Individual assessment
- Development of individual programmes
- Continuing Professional Development and training for school staff, other agencies and parents including our award winning Healthy Hands Motor Programme.
- Hand skills groups for pupils in schools.
- Collaborative working with physiotherapists and occupational therapists.
- Recommendation and loan of resources to meet special needs
- Disability awareness sessions for staff and pupils.
The service has a team of teachers and learning support assistants who have a wide range of experience and specialisms.
The team is led by Clair Warner – Head of External Services
Contacting the service;
Newbridge Outreach Service is based at Newbridge School Barley Lane Campus. The direct line (with answer phone) is 020 8503 8773
Clair Warner, Head of External Services, can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
a service provided through Newbridge School